AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification is the #1 cloud certification for 2 years in a row. With average salaries above $100,000 USD, an Amazon Web Services certification is a must-have for any IT professional. These certifications can change people’s lives, and we’re excited that YOU have taken the first step towards your next career or next promotion. That’s awesome.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is ideal for individuals who have experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification validates your understanding of the following concepts:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
Duration: 32 hours
Network Nuts is pioneer in providing Open source training since 2004. Contributing maximum number of Linux AWS Cloud and DevOps certified professionals. Life time placement support. Added with the most exhaustive videos on our YouTube channel.
AWS MAKES SENSE.
AWS is the Big Daddy of cloud computing. AWS Certifications are World’s #1 certification in cloud computing platforms. Holding nearly 70% of cloud market share it makes sense to be AWS trained and certified. Amazon Web Services dominates the public cloud market with revenue growing at 49% in Q2 of 2018. In its most recent earning statement for Q2 of 2018, AWS reported revenues of $6.1 billion.